1. Introduction and general provisions
You are visiting the website of wheyco GmbH with the company’s registered office in Heidbergtrift 1, 17087 Altentreptow, Germany. Our data protection officer can be reached through the above-mentioned address and/or the mail address email@example.com. Wheyco GmbH takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. The protection of your personal data is an important concern for us during the processing of such data in the course of our entire business process. When accessing our website, no information is collected automatically.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and nature and purpose of its use
For any kind of question we offer the opportunity to contact us via a mailto-link provided on the website. In this case, your e-mail address will be saved automatically in order to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. We process your data for purposes of establishing contact with us in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1(a) of the GDPR, based on the consent you voluntarily gave us. This personal data collected by us will be deleted after your inquiry has been handled.
3. Sharing of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will share your personal data with third parties only if
- You have given your express consent to that effect in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1(a) of the GDPR, for instance to courier-service providers by agreeing to separate participating conditions for certain competitions,
- the sharing is required under Article 6 paragraph 1(f) of the GDPR, and if there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in your data not being shared,
- there is a legal obligation under Article 6 paragraph 1(c) of the GDPR to share your data, and
- if this is legally permitted and required in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1(b) of the GDPR, for purposes of processing some contractual relationships with you.
4. Rights of the data subject
You have the following rights as a data subject:
- a. Right to information
You have the right to demand confirmation from us as to whether your personal data is being processed.
- b. Right to rectification/erasure/restriction of processing
Furthermore, you also have the right to demand of us that
- Incorrect personal data concerning you be corrected immediately (Right to rectification);
- Personal data concerning you be deleted immediately (Right to erasure), and
- that the processing of your personal data be limited (Right to restriction of processing).
- c. Right to data portability
You have the right to get personal data concerning you – and which you provided to us – in a structured, conventional and machine-readable format and to transmit this data to another person responsible.
- d. Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time. By revoking the consent, the legitimacy of the processing that was carried out based on that consent up to the time of revocation will not be affected..
- e. Right to object
If the processing of personal data concerning you is for the purpose of carrying out a task which is of public interest (Article 6 paragraph 1(e) of the GDPR), or if it is necessary for the preservation of our legitimate interests (Article 6 paragraph 1(f) of the GDPR), you have the right to object.
- f. Right of appeal
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to appeal to a supervisory authority, without prejudice to other rights. The details of the supervisory authority responsible for you can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm